Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lavender, Bride, Sweaters!


I love my job and i love being creative. Living in Utah  all around and there is so much beauty all around us here. One of those incredible locations is the largest lavender fields in the nation and its here in Mona Utah. Half an hour from my home. I have wanted to shoot there for years and this year I did. My lovely sister graciously agreed to model for me. We made this dress from a child's flower girl dress and a fun shirt. We also added a sweater. 
I got to shoot this with the wonderful Elyse Alexandria Photography.
She is wonderful.and Talented and works so hard.
We had a fabulous make up artist and a florist and we just went out and prayed it didnt rain.
It did rain but we got some stunning images with the crazy wind. They turned out to be my favorite.
I love doing work for myself. It keeps me creative.

































No comments: