Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ABOUT ME

I am a mother
I love Ice cream (Thriftys Chocolate malted crunch to be exact).
I believe in wishes. 
The beach is one of my favorite places to be. 
I've lived in Africa.
I'm in love with my best friend. 
Cant live with out Dr Pepper.
My favorite flowers are Peonies.
I go to the state fair just for the cotton candy. 
I'm afraid of heights. 
I look good in glasses. 
I fell in love with photography in high school. 
I collect vintage ear rings. 
To me, balloons make every party better. 
Confetti too. 
Grapefruits are heavenly. 
I don't like to wear shoes. 
I hate to be cold (just ask my husband)
I'm really bad at base ball. 
Oh and i'm a photographer and LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

ok our friendship was meant to be! Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch it my absolute favorite ice cream! it was so nice to meet you the other day. thank you so much for waiting for me in the parking lot! i will be sure to tell garrett 'hi' for you:)