Sunday, April 19, 2009

The see Experiment


A friend of mine wrote about "The See Experiment" she and her husband were going to start doing it. Its a Photo contest. It seemed fun so i thought id try it. Cuz, well i love Photography. The theme this time was "negative Space"
This is the image i entered
So check out the site... Vote too if you want
http://kayleentphotography.blogspot.com/
she is going to give people a theme every few weeks and then we get to vote for our favs. Everyone ( the 5 who did this challenge) did such a great job and there was so much variety. I loved it.
Great Job Linda... Zack looks amazing

1 comment:

lmt said...

Thanks girl! I really like yours too. I would love a print of this. I'd put it in my kitchen and it would make me happy everyday!

Glad to see you posting again. You've been busy!