Sunday, March 28, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Story about Ruby!!!!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
I am in the mood to spice things up a bit on my blog and facebook fan page, and see some fresh faces and new perspectives! In order to do this, I am hosting an awesome contest! Here’s the deal…
1. Have a little photo session with a child in your life (or you can submit a recent picture, if you prefer!)
2. Send your ONE favorite picture to me via email, bladhphotography.@gmail.com, I will then post them to a special contest album on my facebook fan page.
3. Join my facebook fan page, by searching for “Bladh Photography” on facebook, or by the link found here
4. Send people (your friends, family, co-workers, etc.) to join my facebook fan page and VOTE for their favorite picture (i.e. YOURS!)
5. The winner will be announced on March 21st based on the total number of votes for each entered image. Votes are counted as comments on each individual image/entry. A person must be a fan of my facebook fan page to vote. Votes from people that are not fans will not be counted!
- Entries must be submitted by March 13th, I will post all entries on Saturday, March 13th, and the voting will begin immediately!!
- ONE entry per person.
- ONLY separate comments to a picture that state “vote” will be counted as a vote. Simply clicking “like” by the picture will NOT count as a vote!
- ONE vote per person!
- Voting will continue from March 13th through the 20th. Winner will be announced on March 21st
- Submitted images must be of a child or children under the age of 18.
- For obvious reasons, photos taken by professional photographers will not be accepted.
The winner will receive a complimentary lifestyle portrait session with me and a CD with the best shots in full-resolution, with a print release! That is an $150 value!!!
The session must take place in Utah, and be redeemed by March 31st, 2010. Or in California between May 2nd through the 7th. A signed model release will also be required prior to the session.
Let the fun begin!!!
Share and Enjoy: